Kommunicate is a web based tool, developed by Kriterium and is provided to our customers at no charge.
This tool will allow you, as a customer, to:
- Enter requests for service 7x24
- Set the priority for a given task
- Track progress or request updates on an existing ticket
- Review the hours that have been put into a ticket or hours remaining for that ticket
- Attach files such as error messages, logs, or documents to a ticket
- Download important files that impact your network security
- Track expiring items such as warranties, support contracts, battery replacements, domain names, and many other items so that you can better manage your IT budget
When you enter a request for service, a ticket number is generated. As updates are posted to your ticket, you will receive updates via email. At any time, you may add notes, requests, or file attachments to an existing ticket. Your initial ticket is immediately triaged by a dedicated Engineer who will determine which Engineer is assigned to your account, which Engineer has the skills for this task, which Engineer has the schedule for this task and transfer the ticket appropriately.
Your tickets are constantly monitored for trends by category, duration of inactivity, total billable times, etc. These metrics help us to resolve issues quickly and to do so while helping you to manage your spending.
This tool is used today by business owners, managers, IT Directors, and many employees who have other roles, but have been assigned to handle network issues.
This product is also available to be licensed for use by you should you wish to make it available for your customers. We can customize the front end, re-brand it and host it for you, giving you an exciting new way to communicate with your customers.