Anti spam filtering software for YOUR business
According to Nucleus Research, 90% of all emails received are considered to be spam. The volume of fraudulent, inappropriate and offensive emails being sent every day is growing and spammers are using every trick in the book to elude anti spam filters and use email to defraud users of money and personal information. Not only is deleting spam time-consuming but it is a security threat for your network and it can seriously affect server performance.
An effective way to beat spammers at their game is to use anti spam software like GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP. With over 60 awards to its name, 80,000 satisfied customers and the lowest prices on the market, GFI MailEssentials is an anti spam filter that captures over 98% of spam and, since it is server-based, it eliminates the need to install and update anti spam software on each desktop.
GFI MailEssentials uses a variety of technologies to beat the latest spam threats such as Bayesian filtering, white-listing technology and DNS blacklists. GFI not only excels at eliminating spam but this is done at market-leading low rate of false positives – ensuring that good and important emails are not deleted.
GFI MailEssentials can detect and block phishing emails as well as add email management tools to your mail server: disclaimers, mail monitoring, Internet mail reporting, list server, server-based auto replies and POP3 downloading.
Why choose GFI MailEssentials as your anti spam filter?
- #1 server anti-spam software at unbeatable pricing – starting from $207 for 10 mailboxes
- Over 80,000 installations and over 60 awards!
- Highest spam detection rate (over 98%) because of Bayesian anti spam filtering and other technologies
- Ultra low-rate of false positives
- Easy to download, install, configure and run
- Support for the industry leading messaging platforms including Microsoft Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 and Lotus Domino