Control your Internet users’ browsing habits and monitor downloads in real-timeResearch by IDC shows that up to 40% of employee internet activity is non-work related. As a network administrator, you need tools to control employees' web browsing activities and to ensure that any files downloaded are free of viruses and other malware. GFI WebMonitor for ISA Server boosts employee productivity by giving you control over what users are browsing and downloading in real-time.
Internet access control through web categorization and web filtering
GFI WebMonitor comes with WebGrade, a 100% human-reviewed site categorization database that gives you control over what sites users can browse and block access to websites in particular categories, such as adult, online gaming, personal email, P2P, Facebook, Myspace, travel websites and more. >>
Protect network from viruses, spyware, malware and phishing attacks
GFI WebMonitor allows you to monitor what files employees are downloading, to block file-types such as mp3s and to scan all files for viruses, spyware and malware using multiple anti-virus engines. GFI WebMonitor also lowers the risk of social engineering by blocking access to phishing websites through the use of an auto-updatable database of phishing URLs.
Why choose GFI WebMonitor?
- Increase productivity by controlling your employees' web browsing habits
- Protect the network from dangerous downloads in real-time
- Reduce cyberslacking – time wasted by employees online
- Prevent data leakage through socially-engineered websites
- Benefit from multiple scanning engines to ensure that downloads are free of viruses and other malware.