Email anti-virus software protecting against email viruses, exploits and trojans
The need to monitor email messages for dangerous, offensive or confidential content has never been more evident. The most deadly viruses, able to cripple your email server and corporate network in minutes, are being distributed worldwide via email in a matter of hours. Products that perform single vendor anti-virus scanning do not provide sufficient protection. Worse still, email has become the means for installing backdoors (trojans) and other harmful programs to help potential intruders break into your network. Products restricted to a single anti-virus engine will not protect against email exploits and attacks of this kind.
Your only defense is to install comprehensive granular user-based email content policy and anti-virus software to safeguard your mail server and network. GFI MailSecurity acts as an email firewall and provides mail security by protecting you from email viruses, exploits and threats, as well as email attacks targeted at your organization.
Why choose GFI MailSecurity to protect against email viruses and malware?
- Support for the industry leading messaging platforms including Microsoft Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 and Lotus Domino
- Multiple virus engines guarantee higher detection rate and faster response
- Unique Trojan & Executable Scanner detects malicious executables without need for virus updates
- Email Exploit Engine and HTML Sanitizer disable email exploits & HTML scripts
- Unbeatable price: USD 346 (25), USD 1104 (100) and USD 7284 (1000) mailboxes.